If you are looking for the best trading apps in India, you don’t need to look further. Read the article to learn about the best trustable trading apps in India.
This article contains affiliate links if you open a demat account using the links given in the article I will earn a small commission from it but you won’t get charged extra.
Upstox? Zerodha? Grow? Sharekhan? 5Paise? Which one of these trading apps is the best trustable trading apps and which one should you open a Demat account with? All of these are India’s top brokerage platforms. But which one can be your investing buddy for the long term? You will get all your doubts cleared in this blog. Read the article to know the best apps for trading in India for mobile.
Why prefer a trading app for mobile?
Mobile apps are easy to use which makes buying and selling stocks more effortless from anywhere and anytime. There are no limitations. Now all the stock brokers are continuously updating their app features to make it more feasible for users.
Features such as charting with multiple indicators, and synced watch lists are commonly found; other basic offerings might be missing in mobile apps but the brokers are trying their best to make the share market apps as best as their trading websites.
Comparison of Best Apps for Trading in India in 2023
|Trading Platform||Top feature||Account opening charge||Android Rating||Open a Demat account today|
|Upstox||Best for instant investing||NIL||4.4/5||Click Here|
|Zerodha Kite||Zero brokerage fee for equities delivery trades and MFs||200||4.3/5||Click Here|
|Sharekhan||Offers Demat account openings to Indians & NRIs||NIL||3.9/5||Click Here|
|Grow||Offers stocks, mutual funds, and digital gold, soon will launch US stocks||NIL||4.5/5||Click Here|
|5Paisa||Auto investing feature||NIL||4.0/5||Click Here|
- Access to real-time data on the go anywhere and anytime
- You can get Quick Notifications and Price Alerts
- Completely paperless method
- Access to financial tools and charts anywhere and anytime
- Managing a portfolio becomes easy
- Trading apps provide seamless integration with other platforms
- Offers customer support
Step-By-Step Guide To Download The Trading App And Create A Demat Account
- Select the trading app you like and download it from Appstore/Play store
- Start by registering with your Aadhar-linked mobile number
- Signup by creating a user id and password and keep your PAN card, Aadhar card, and bank account number ready as you need to submit it online.
- After entering all the required details, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number from the stock trading app
- They will ask you to pay an account opening charge in case it’s not free. If it’s free you can continue to login in the best Indian trade app to start trading.
- Once you are logged in you can create a watchlist and start trading using the best Indian trading app.
- And you can start making side income using these best trading app in India to earn money.
Documents required to open an account on the best app stock market
- Any 1 Photo ID Proof: Aadhar card/PAN card/ Voter ID/ Passport/Driving License.
- Any 1 Address Proof required: Electricity bill/ landline bill/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Bank Statement.
- Bank Proof: Cancelled cheque/ account statement/ bank passport.
- Income Proof (Optional): Income tax return (ITR)/ three months salary slips/ last six-month bank statement.
- One passport-size photograph.
- Signature on blank white paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Free trading apps in India The apps like Upstox, Grow, 5Paisa, Sharekhan, and more offer free Demat account openings as these are the best stock market apps. 2) Best Trading app for beginner Trading app for beginner in India is Zerodha, Upstox and Groww. 5Paisa is best for someone who has little experience in share market. 3) Why is a Demat account important? If you want to invest in share market, buy and sell stocks or enter into trading having a Demat account is helpful and compulsory. Best app for share market to open a Demat account is Zerodha, Upstox, Grow, and 5Paisa are share market best app. Go through the features of these apps before creating a Demat account. 4) Is it safe and secure to trade via a mobile app? Yes, it’s completely safe to trade via mobile trading apps as they are registered with SEBI and they have a 2-factor authentication process which makes it more secure. Apps like Upstox, Zerodha, Groww, and more are the best app for trading India. 5) How to select apps for share market? Refer to the information mentioned in this article and make a list of you’re a few trading apps you like. Compare them based on platform, features they offer, payment options, price they charge, check security of the app.